13 candidates for Senator Inhofe's seat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm in Lankfords district. Saw one of his ads today talking about inflation, school shootings, gas prices, etc.
Then goes to lets pray and do the right thing with a big smile. Not one word about what actions he would take to overcome the things he is saying is bad for us.

1654097453192.png

Everyone in OK is in Lankford's 'district'.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 13 R's running in the primary for the open OK Senate seat, LOL.

I don't think I've ever seen that many names for one race.

And damn if there are some really good guys running. I wish we could spread them out.

The Nathan Dahm guy is leading on my list. He has been 100% on votes in the State Senate for Conservatism and says he is zero tolerance for new gun control and wants to put Fauci in jail.
icon_smile_big.gif

And the above primary IS the race (inclusive of the runoff as no one of those 13 will get 50%). Whoever wins will get 60-70% of the vote in the general.
Dahm would be the best person but MarkWayne Mullin has the money and the Rhinos are pushing for him

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am totally undecided at this point. There are some of them that would be good. I always enjoy reading (here and elsewhere) people's comments on candidates, and current office holders, especially the RINO, DINO, and IINO labels. That means nothing more than the office holder voted for something I didn't like.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No such thing as a “district” for a US Senator. That is a statewide office.

I do agree Lankford needs to go when he is next on the ballot.
Lankford is on the ballot this election cycle in Nov. He is currently in a primary race. Dahm was going to challenge Lankford in the primary, but when Inhofe announced his retirement, he switched to running for that open seat believing he has a better chance winning it than beating a sitting Senator. I don't think Langford has any serious competition now.

Go Dahm!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am totally undecided at this point. There are some of them that would be good. I always enjoy reading (here and elsewhere) people's comments on candidates, and current office holders, especially the RINO, DINO, and IINO labels. That means nothing more than the office holder voted for something I didn't like.

Well yeah. That is the whole point. If Rs vote for bigger government then they are voting for democrat ideals, thus rino.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sometimes forget that not only do we not read the entire bills, we also normally do not really care for the rest of the constituents they were elected to represent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom