• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

14.5" BCM enhanced lightweight barrel setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I've got a new take off BCM ELW (not flutted) 14.5" barrel with low pro BCM gas black and BCM mid length gas tube that I'm selling. These would cost you 296.95 plus shipping from BCM, I'll take $260 for all 3. Barrel gas block and tube only.

Edit to add: I also have a Adjustable .625 steel gas block that I'll swap out for the BCM of buyer wants that option.

The barrel has NOT been pinned and welded so she is a virgin fresh for the choosing of your break or FH. Pics are on my upper I just got from them a couple weeks back. Decided to go with a 300 blk setup instead. Barrel has only had the test fired round at the factory fired that's it.

Will trade for a 14.5" 300blk barrel with pistol gas system plus or minus cash
Might trade for a like condition BCM 300 blk 12.5" barrel.

I might also trade the complete upper for a RCO ACOG. Thats a complete BCM upper with 13'' KMR-A rail and BCM BCH and standard CH for a used RCO ACOG for my A4 build

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have a Slickside Anderson upper that's only got the brass deflector that I'll add with the barrel assembly for $60 more.

Id prefer not to let go of the BCG and CH but will at the right cost.

If the barrel assembly sells first the rail will be offered for $160 ftf OKC but only if the barrel sells.

Last edited:

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The KMR was modified on one of the keys to allow for adjustment of the gas block easier. The Anderson upper is in fired but has been mocked up on my blackout barrel.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Everything but the rail is pending sale, so let's say $160 for the rail with mounting hardware. Ftf OKC or add $10 shipping

Latest posts

Top Bottom