$17.00 Ambidextrous Charging Handle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just put mine in this morning after getting it a couple days ago. Seems very nice. Bumps my 45* angled flip up sites, but that’s my problem and in no way indicative on the product. Very nice. Now I want some more.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think this is what I bought for a pistol, its not seen a butt load of use but enough to say it's not garbage.. I believe I gave 19.99 plus shipping with other goods.. This would come to $23.98 shipped with no visible warranty.. The BCM gunfighter I have ran roughly $65..
https://www.deltateamtactical.com/T...y-Features-Steel-Ambi-Tac-Latches_p_6941.html

I picked up 2 of these last week. They work great. I think I’m going to order a couple more. Thanks for the recommendation.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Got mine in and put it on my .300BLK pistol.
Very much wish that I would have bought 3 or 4 of them.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Got mine in and put it on my .300BLK pistol.
Very much wish that I would have bought 3 or 4 of them.

Same here. I only bought one, even though I have 2 lowers that I'm very slowly working on turning into functioning firearms. Really wish I would have gone ahead and bought that 2nd one. They seem to be pretty decent.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've been playing with mine (dry fire because I can't get out for a bit)(with snap caps) and everything is working fine. I really like how easy it is to rack. Seems very solid.
Now someone will come back about it being a copy of another one that he paid 80 bucks for, but mine works just as good and I paid next to nothing....for 2...Ha!

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no designation on the Breek arms handle, Likely not the others either..
What's NOT made in China today ? The glass I've become so fond of is China.. And your cell phone ?

I try to buy American made when I can and I know there are American made charging handles out there. China is constantly attacking us via cyber threats. They steal our technology, f communists

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I try to buy American made when I can and I know there are American made charging handles out there. China is constantly attacking us via cyber threats. They steal our technology, f communists

And General Motors has IIRC 11 mfg plants there.. I do NOT disagree I wish we made more and If I had the power to do so we would.. Our lovely gubbermint has shaped this country into what it is..

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our elected jackasses and the enemy lobbyists are the people who set up the deals for the Chinese companies. W.e solve this problem 90% of the USA would be better off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom