17 design and mfg billet lower $99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
If I hadn't just ordered three of the flag version I'd be all over this. I'm fine paying the extra $10 for the engraving though so it doesn't hurt my feelings. USPS indicated that I'm supposed to be on time to pay some FFL fees at BANG today or tomorrow too.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Why is the flag backwards?

When the flag is displayed it will always have the field of stars "forward". So when the flag is on the right side of anything it will appear backwards. The reason for this is when in battle the flag will go forward as the army is advancing. Its a message that the stars and stripes will never retreat.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
When the flag is displayed it will always have the field of stars "forward". So when the flag is on the right side of anything it will appear backwards. The reason for this is when in battle the flag will go forward as the army is advancing. Its a message that the stars and stripes will never retreat.

Thank you, I pride myself on US Flag code knowledge, but I never knew that before (or have forgotten it at some point).

Any day you learn something is a good day. 👍

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
If I hadn't just ordered three of the flag version I'd be all over this. I'm fine paying the extra $10 for the engraving though so it doesn't hurt my feelings. USPS indicated that I'm supposed to be on time to pay some FFL fees at BANG today or tomorrow too.
I will gladly trade you an OSA billet for one of your flag billets… :)

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just picked up mine today. Was sad to find out 17 design doesn't have an upper for sale yet, I like to match both my upper and lower. Now onto pricing a 300 BO build.

Latest posts

Top Bottom