1876 Colt SAA range report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been one to believe in "ghost stories," but I have to say, I'm having to rethink that just a little bit. Since picking up this Colt, I've had the strangest dreams and "visions," like the one mentioned in the range report. Yeah sure, mostly it's fantasy of my mind's creation, but it feels real, and maybe there is a little bit of attachment to the spirits of the past, imprinting on a physical object. Who knows? All I know is that I have a lot less doubt than I did before.
What you describe here is not unknown. It is called psychometry and not everyone believes in it. This is the ability to discern the past by touching an object. It is a type of ESP.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is just really kewl.

If only it could talk.

I think the same about the old Winchester found leaning against a 100 yo juniper tree a few years ago. How would you like to sit down for a cup of coffee with your pistol and that rifle and just listen to them tell their story?

Old guns are so cool.

soonerfan66

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand 100% !!! I got replica cap and ball revolvers , a Paterson up to the Colt Army and many old original rifles and love making black smoke . I got a Uberti 1873 and sometimes loaded up black powder 45 Colt cartridges to let friends shoot and see what should be happening in old western movies !

Latest posts

Top Bottom