19 = 9 better than 44

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'd like 1 myself but it was in fact a let down from the perfection standard.. Some fan boys own up to it but the most stubborn ones are still hanging tight..

Are you saying the stubborn ones are lying? Seems to be a lot more positive than negative on the pistol. Have you shot one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying the stubborn ones are lying? Seems to be a lot more positive than negative on the pistol. Have you shot one?

I can't say that, But I can say there "seems" to be more negative than positive.. No I haven't shot 1 as yet and missed the rimfire ENS or I may have shot yours and you may have shot my TX22 maybe another day..

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot this and the G44 yesterday at the range.I much prefer my ruger mkIV to either the Taurus or Glock.
Well at least you have shot a G44 before trash talking it like a large percentage of the haters on the net. As soon as the OD Green show up I will have one of those in my safe also. My sons G44 has been very reliable over the first 1000 rounds. Its a super fun gun to shoot. I have 5 mags for his and its not a big deal to me to load 2 mags vs 1. If they come out with 15 rounders then I will pick some of those up soon enough. I mean I got 31 and 33 round Glock mags. When I shoot my G19 its getting 15 rounders 99% of the time.

As for negatives. I haven't seen this deluge of used G44s on the net for sale. I would give someone $300 today for their hated G44 and if it didn't run right I got no problem calling Glock to get it right. From what I have seen across multiple forums. You got the same 3-5 people doing 90% of the hating and a couple of them are making money off clicks and views.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I can't say that, But I can say there "seems" to be more negative than positive.. No I haven't shot 1 as yet and missed the rimfire ENS or I may have shot yours and you may have shot my TX22 maybe another day..

I would disagree with the “seems” comment. 2 or 3 guys repeating their problems with a certain type of ammo and pimping their youtube videos. Even the most ardent only had 1 type of ammo causing problems in their last video. Many are having very few, if any problems. You’re welcome to shoot mine if you’d like actual experience with one. The good news is we have choices on how to spend our money. Maybe Taurus finally got one right.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trashing the glock, just giving my preference between the Ruger MKIV,Taurus and G44 as far as 22s go.Glock makes a great centerfire semi auto.Eventually they will get whatever problems they have worked out in the G44.I do wish the glock factory people would own up to the problems they have now and have had in the past, especially the brass to face issues.Example of this.I have 2-G19s,2-G17s and a G34 all made before 2010 that have no btf problems.I have 2-G19s,2-G17s and a G34 made after 2010 that all have btf issues.2009 to 2010 was when the MIM parts started being used.It is pretty easy to see that the MIM parts were at least part of the reasons for the btf.I never could get anyone at glock that I talked to to just say the MIM parts are the problem.I have more glocks than this in my safe or safety deposit boxes that have never been touched so you could say I am a fanboy but glocks aren't perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom