1911 bushing comp swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P. Harrah

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up recently. Wanting to get rid of the bushing comp. the guy I got it off of didn't have the original bushing. So two part question. What do I need and where do you suggest I get it? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 123

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Sig uses a standard bushing then you could probably order a new bushing from brownell's or midway and possibly have to do some fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Measure barrel od at muzzle, call up EGW with the dimensions, tell them you need an angle bore bushing that will work as a drop in ..

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe you live just southwest of Lawton. Just run it up to Mike wood or Jon Ax and they will drop one in or sell ya one without the wait of ordering. Or I can meet ya in Walters and give you one.

J.P. Harrah

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i cleaned a sig spartan a few months back and it looked like a standard bushing, i didn't put calipers on it but it looked standard.
Was the spartan the tradition rounded slide 1911 or the more squared off slide ? Not sure if it makes a difference in bushings or not. First time I've gotten into a 1911.

Latest posts

Top Bottom