1947 Dodge Back on the road :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clean-up required on aisle 5 over the intercom?

Nah ... We don't have an intercom -- I dunno what happened but it was non-functional when I started over a year ago. It has been an interesting place to work so far. I've never lacked for entertainment, so far ... Lol To be honest the last time I enjoyed a job this much I was in college, working at a flower shop. Haha!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty cool but its still a dodge lol
Not much dodge left except the steering wheel and shaft and the frame and body.
I purchased a Pinto for the front suspension and I turned the lights on the cab into running/blinker lights with yamaha sockets with 1157 bulbs and amber 3" made in USA Harley Davidson lenses.

Rear sockets are Mitsubishi Eclipse. and lenses are Impalla.
Steering u joint is Honda accord. Rear end is Ford truck 9" on the same Ford truck leafs.
Window tracks that attach to the regulator inside is a kitchen drawer slide with the white teflon wheels.

Engine is Chevy 1969 300HP from a station wagon. Ford and chevy waterpump pullys welded together and Ford cooling fan redrilled to fit the chevy.

I do have a 1928 Ford Tudor i need to build also and I am thinking BBC with Tunnel-ram.
Way down the road though.

Or a 302 Ford as I do have one of those in parts laying around.
And I have some 351 M heads Clevor??

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much dodge left except the steering wheel and shaft and the frame and body.
I purchased a Pinto for the front suspension and I turned the lights on the cab into running/blinker lights with yamaha sockets with 1157 bulbs and amber 3" made in USA Harley Davidson lenses.

Rear sockets are Mitsubishi Eclipse. and lenses are Impalla.
Steering u joint is Honda accord. Rear end is Ford truck 9" on the same Ford truck leafs.
Window tracks that attach to the regulator inside is a kitchen drawer slide with the white teflon wheels.

Engine is Chevy 1969 300HP from a station wagon. Ford and chevy waterpump pullys welded together and Ford cooling fan redrilled to fit the chevy.

I do have a 1928 Ford Tudor i need to build also and I am thinking BBC with Tunnel-ram.
Way down the road though.

Or a 302 Ford as I do have one of those in parts laying around.
And I have some 351 M heads Clevor??
My 29 tudor, 351

Attachments

• IMG_1917.jpeg
    IMG_1917.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1620.jpeg
    IMG_1620.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom