199Trust.com????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

199trust

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey Firewire, It's Eric Woodard the guy that owns the domain 199trust.com. Thanks for your inquiry, actually I am just as you suspected.... just the web guy. My dad Carl Woodard or Michigan is the Attorney that writes the NFA specific Gun Trusts tailored to each individuals needs. I saw the link to the PDF file. Not that I am touting our service but this Trust is definitely something that you want an Attorney to write and stamp off on. It is a VERY important document as far ATF is concerned and if anything is quirky in the trust you can bet that it will delay your process getting your Class 3 item significantly if not deny it altogether. Its kind of doing your own taxes vs. an accountant signing off on it. Thanks for liking our pricing, we wanted to put our price somewhere fair and one that could help the maximum amount of people obtain what we believe is a reminder of why it is great to be an American. Thanks again firewire and if you need a trust please visit 19trust.com and we will take care of you from A-Z!

Eric Woodard
199trust.com
(Web Guy)

199trust

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey Firewire, It's Eric Woodard the guy that owns the domain 199trust.com. Thanks for your inquiry, actually I am just as you suspected.... just the web guy. My dad Carl Woodard or Michigan is the Attorney that writes the NFA specific Gun Trusts tailored to each individuals needs. I saw the link to the PDF file. Not that I am touting our service but this Trust is definitely something that you want an Attorney to write and stamp off on. It is a VERY important document as far ATF is concerned and if anything is quirky in the trust you can bet that it will delay your process getting your Class 3 item significantly if not deny it altogether. Its kind of doing your own taxes vs. an accountant signing off on it. Thanks for liking our pricing, we wanted to put our price somewhere fair and one that could help the maximum amount of people obtain what we believe is a reminder of why it is great to be an American. Thanks again firewire and if you need a trust please visit 19trust.com and we will take care of you from A-Z!

Eric Woodard
199trust.com
(Web Guy)

Firewire was kind enough to correct my last message, the site is 199trust.com. Thanks Firewire!

Latest posts

Top Bottom