$1M Gun Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to buy ones with bad engines or ones that were slightly wrecked for cheap and fix them up for resale. My wife got pissed off because of bodies and parts all over and to keep the peace I finally gave up fixing them. She liked the money though. Financed a business where I did Gun Shows for 30 years. Now that was FUN!

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to buy ones with bad engines or ones that were slightly wrecked for cheap and fix them up for resale. My wife got pissed off because of bodies and parts all over and to keep the peace I finally gave up fixing them. She liked the money though. Financed a business where I did Gun Shows for 30 years. Now that was FUN!

I knew a hippie friend, Bob, who had a whole lot filled with 'em who did the same thing.
His card read; "Sex, Drugs, & Old Volkswagens". The darned things are high end today.
I had a small collection of muscle cars (all rag-tops) back then. I wish I had just bought up stuff like original Colt drum mags for Thompson subs. Just a few boxes of scarce grips, mags, parts kits for AKs & other military rifles, & spare parts for old guns can = a fortune these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom