1st attempt at bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lee mold, Lee melting pot and Lee Alox lube looks like you like Lee as much as I do.
I do not get any leading with Alox as long as I do not rapid fire an entire magazine.

I will be powder coating my next batch of bullets.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the Lee TL358-125RF, in both 9mm and 38/357.
In the 9mm I have to seat to an OAL of 1.050, so it will chamber in my shortest-chambered 9mm, which is an Astra A-70.
No leading, sized to .358 & lubed with NRA lube, but then I don't run them hot. Usually I stay around 950-975 fps, just for fun shooting.

Glad those are working for you.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be powder coating my next batch of bullets.

I'd like to try a coating of some sort, anyone here used hi tec coating?

I just today ordered some Bayou Bullets with the Hi-Tek coating, and I am thinking seriously about ordering some of the Hi-Tek powder to try doing my own. I'd like to coat some for some rifle calibers they don't offer.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just today ordered some Bayou Bullets with the Hi-Tek coating, and I am thinking seriously about ordering some of the Hi-Tek powder to try doing my own. I'd like to coat some for some rifle calibers they don't offer.

I just ordered some bullets from them Sunday. I saw on there you could buy just the coating as well. If you try it let us know what you think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom