1st modest safe suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It locks through it. Not behind it. There is no prying it. I’ve two that are 1/4 plate. I don’t think there are pry pars and big boys big enough to break it. Prying isn’t happening. Torches or some type of cutter. It won’t be quick.
I'm real interested in seeing one especially if we can get a tour fo the facility. Really like the Grizzly model and its size/weight. Need to recheck its fire rating.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm real interested in seeing one especially if we can get a tour fo the facility. Really like the Grizzly model and its size/weight. Need to recheck its fire rating.
They make them here in the Oklahoma City area. The owner has a showroom floor and will even let you go out on the workshop floor and see how they’re being built.

It’s not a big place. So there really isn’t much of a tour. That said if you do choose to get one I think you’ll be pleased with it. They have a few pictures on their site from incidents that happened. There’s an owner that had expensive violins in one and they were saved from a fire. Then there’s a picture of another one and it’s the only thing that survived from a tornado. A slab some twisted two by fours and then the safe because it was bolted to the slab. Their prices vary depending on the price of steel fluctuating. I think that’s why they don’t post the prices online. They are worth checking out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom