2 + 2 = 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are always making things more complicated than they need to be ... :homer:

As for complicated, you have brought it on yourself as 2 "times" 2 also equals 4. I learned a long time ago that my "formula" led to two sons. I should have learned that sooner, but hormones got in the way.

(Seriously, I am quite proud of my two sons.)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

As for complicated, you have brought it on yourself as 2 "times" 2 also equals 4. I learned a long time ago that my "formula" led to two sons. I should have learned that sooner, but hormones got in the way.

(Seriously, I am quite proud of my two sons.)

LOL ... I know what you mean ... I've got three ... Every single one of them was conceived while I was on the Pill ... God bless their little souls, they must have really wanted to be here! I don't know what it is about my family but we seem to have a knack for getting around medical barriers to conceiving. My mom had her tubes tied at 34 and then had her 7th child at 36. Then there was me and my "I'm what?? No way ..." three times ... LOL Then on top of all that my oldest son and his wife had triplets 6 months after they got married (he was 20, she turned 19 two weeks after the boys were born). Babies are a blessing, for sure, but they can sure rock your boat if they sneak up on ya!!

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
African or European?

content7.flixster.com_question_38_42_74_3842741_std.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom