2,300 rounds....very troubling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the popular media, ARSENAL is merely the plural of GUN.
AMMUNITION CACHE is the term used for "more ammo than the gun holds."

The Washington Post used these terms for 2 duck hunters that made the mistake of checking into a Washington, DC Hotel instead of going straight to the Maryland Eastern Shore. The staff spotted the guns in the trunk, called DC Police, and they arrested the hunters with their arsenal and ammunition cache. I had a birds eye view of the raid from my 9th floor office on Georgia Avenue, and the lurid details were in the day's media. Fall, 1987, if I recall. Attitude is long ingrained.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Cook County, IL. ....purchasing 500 rounds of .22 lr will get you a knock on the door from the police, inquiring why you purchased so much ammo, also asking for your paper work on your guns. Refuse to answer, SWAT team will arrive with a search warrant. ....also you have a .05 per round ammo tax.

....Oh, internet ordering ammo shipped, against the law, no one will ship there.

Which is a very good reason to not live there.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a guy, and he's a conservative, who used the term arsenal when referring to me and the two guns I brought to the range one day.
I might have mentioned I have an AR, but geez.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's a nagant revolver and yes they are hi cap 7 rounds. 2300 rounds minimum for each caliber

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will give Mr “patsy” Paddock one thing he had something closer to an “Arsenal” and even then light on ammo..... this cat right here could barely fight off a pack of hungry coyotes

Latest posts

Top Bottom