2:55 Today, just returned from grocery store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Although the shelves were not "full" there were only 2 items I went to get that they did not have. First, did not have the brand of apple juice I usually get, but got another brand; 2nd, I usually get a frozen single serving package of frozen russet potatos with garlic butter suace, did not have it but had same brand russet potatos with green beans.

Not bad at all

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Idk where you shop at, but that is the complete opposite of my trip this morning.

My Neighborhood market pickup order had 1/3 of the items listed as out of stock and a lot of substitutions to boot. I went down to target only to find Edmond’s finest blocking the doors and turning everyone away. Not sure why, but I didn’t stick around to find out. Went down to homeland and found 1/2 of the original 1/3 of out of stock items and called it a day.
Homeland, like Crest, has had a major price increase in the last few weeks. The only ground beef they had was 85/15 at $5.99/lb! Almost as bad as their prepackaged 1lb bag of “Deli” meat being $7. At least Crest had the decency to post about why on their FB page.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife went early yesterday to WM soon as they opened said they had everything but flour and Charmin. She did snag some walmart TP for my parents. She hit Aldi when it opened she said their store had everything in stock that she saw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom