2 Asian American women attacked with cinder block in Baltimore liquor store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In many inner cities, a small percentage of the black population resent Asian store owners. Because the store owners have to jack their retails to cover theft, many in the community feel that they are in a captive market and being taken advantage of. During the RK Riots in LA, many of the Korean owned businesses were hit hard for this reason.

Other black on Asian attacks are simply convenience attacks. The wrong place, wrong time crime.

What we need to remember ... as some of the kind folks in BLM have reminded us, black people can't be prejudice so there is no racial angst between the two races.
During the RK riots, the Koreans defended themselves with firearms from the rooftops which is why I admire them in that situation.
The businesses allowing antiva and blm to burn them out because they have insurance is disgusting.
Thank God I live in Ok where business owners can defend their property.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the RK riots, the Koreans defended themselves with firearms from the rooftops which is why I admire them in that situation.
The businesses allowing antiva and blm to burn them out because they have insurance is disgusting.
Thank God I live in Ok where business owners can defend their property.

Some did pick up arms and defend. Others were burned down. They set the plank for people to wake up and protect what is theirs.

As to collecting the insurance, I would imagine many thought that instead of being sued for vaporizing some hood rat with a 45-70 they would collect insurance. As well, some police departments were told to stand down and not risk life (on either side) for just property. Sadly, many found out their insurance cut them off.

Really kind of suprised that a movie has not made about people protecting their property and shooting rioters. Not talking about a couple of hood rats being plinked. Thinking more like rioters hit a strip mall and from behind every window and on every roof they get opened up on. The irony is that such a movie would likely start a riot.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You speak the truth ConstitutionCowboy.........not in Oklahoma.......:clap3:

Nope...we have the woke infection...look at the OKC schoolboard...look at the mayor, etc. We also have a lot of liberal LQBTQP people moving here from blue states to join the enclave we already had down by the Habana. OKC is known nation-wide for the Paseo, and all the uppity liberal gentrified elitists older districts, the Classen district, Western, etc. However, there is a battle between the lower class woke and the upper class elite woke which is good because we do not want them to be fully unified or they would spread even worse.

But yes, OK is infected with the virus and I am not talking about covid, I am talking about wokism...a lot of state and municipal and corporate entities in OK immediately setup all the D&I stuff & woke trainings after that Democrat, authoritarian cop killed GF. They never let a good crisis go to waste and Texas has been saying "it will never happen here" for several years as they become a purple state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom