2 L.A. deputies shot in head, "Death to Police!" protesters at E.R.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This country ha s gone down a road of disgust.

Make no mistake, this is just the beginning. The architects behind America's current chaos fully intend to burn us to the ground, and rebuild after their own image.

For example, the governor of kommiefornia just signed a bill reducing penalties for sodomy with minors.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ll-reducing-penalties-for-sodomy-with-minors/

State Sen. Scott Wiener (D), who introduced the legislation...................

The author of the bill is a duly elected representative in The People's Republic Of Kalifornia.

Scott Wiener:
www.informationliberation.com_files_scott_wiener_hed_2016.png

Our future is looking very, very bleak.

2 Timothy 3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
Verse 13: But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse..........

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for these two officers and their families. I hope they catch the shooter and show NO mercy. As for the protestors blocking the ER and rooting for the death of the officers, lock them up and throw away the key.

You are forgetting this is California where the district attorneys are sympathetic to the left wing. Wishing for harsh punishment is useless.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These episodes are largely regional. It's Compton. No, there will not be any proverbial straws there.

I used to live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. Some places one simply did not visit. Compton is a place you don't go with less than platoon strength accompaniment. If you get my drift.
I lived and worked in the high desert outside of LA in the 1980's. For some reason our main car pool/garage was in Compton and going there was an interesting experience. I'm guessing it's even worse now.

They should round the protestors up and check to see if they have outstanding warrants, bet most of them do.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make no mistake, this is just the beginning. The architects behind America's current chaos fully intend to burn us to the ground, and rebuild after their own image.

For example, the governor of kommiefornia just signed a bill reducing penalties for sodomy with minors.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ll-reducing-penalties-for-sodomy-with-minors/

The author of the bill is a duly elected representative in The People's Republic Of Kalifornia.

Scott Wiener:
www.informationliberation.com_files_scott_wiener_hed_2016.png

Our future is looking very, very bleak.

2 Timothy 3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
Verse 13: But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse..........
I absolutely agree. We haven't seen anything yet. Get ready it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope there won't be, and these wild leftists know that which is why they have been successful at incrementally taking over institutions and culture.

The center and the right just aren't equipped or trained to deal with this. It's a lost game over a long enough timeline.

On occasion the quiet kid has enough of being picked on and snaps.. When that occurs the bully walks or runs away with a new placement.. I'm wondering when the kid has had enough ?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These episodes are largely regional. It's Compton. No, there will not be any proverbial straws there.

I used to live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. Some places one simply did not visit. Compton is a place you don't go with less than platoon strength accompaniment. If you get my drift.
Interesting. Is there a “gun problem” there, like there is in Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Atlanta, DC....? Must be something that ties all these together. Bad water? Pollution?

Latest posts

Top Bottom