2 Tulsa Officers shot last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How tragic !

From watching the video and seeing the damage to the back of the SUV, it looks like maybe one of the officers ran up on the back of the SUV while merging and set off a chain reaction.

Hopefully all of the officers involved will be all right and recover fully.

Thinking and praying about them all.

Texting and driving or DUI you reckon?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No i reckon just a driving error that all of us make from time to time. May have had some distraction due to what was going on behind him, or the driver could have even been distracted by the procession and tried to slow down and get over and caused the contact.

No matter what, it is still a terrible accident at a terrible time.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No i reckon just a driving error that all of us make from time to time. May have had some distraction due to what was going on behind him, or the driver could have even been distracted by the procession and tried to slow down and get over and caused the contact.

No matter what, it is still a terrible accident at a terrible time.

That sucks. They should give LEOs special driving training, so they can operate safely during stressful situations.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to the live video, at least when I posted it, the pilot mentioned the grey suv pulled out in front of the procession.
Just my opinion, I bet the driver saw the long line of vehicles and tried to beat it and didn’t see the motorcycles.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a motorcycle. I don't know how else I can/could participate. Anyone involved that can tell us, is there a rally or just a ride or what?
You could ride with me. Don't be afraid, hold on to me tight though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks. They should give LEOs special driving training, so they can operate safely during stressful situations.

Wow what an @55 hat. Wrong time to be satirical. I've never wished nut cancer on anyone, but that comment (hopefully taken out of context) makes me come close... Have a blessed day and I pray that no one makes a joke out of a personal tragedy in your future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom