2 Tulsa Officers shot last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How's that ?

Didn't come from me. Crooked cop, bad bust. Tried to cover it up.

That cop was no fool. Undersheriff, no less.

wouldn't have tried it if he didn't think he could get away with it.

Right..... so Snattlerake knew of ONE bad cop so that must mean the grand conspiracy of OSA is true LOL. Funny how that situation righted itself too.

Either way, you're still not getting it. I'm asking again....do you somehow believe that anyone is apologizing for the action of the motorcycle cops? Outside of that, some individuals commented on what they knew. In which me personally, if I would've heard it, I probably would've guess the driver was distracted..... why? No because of some conspiracy theory of protecting LE..... it's because damn near every wreck I hear of... someone was distracted.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Page 4 of the Oklahoman today.

SUV driver found not at fault. Legally pulled over on the shoulder.
Cop was driving on the shoulder. Had 3 lanes clear in front of him, and hit a legally parked car on the shoulder.
I said "maybe right, maybe not"

I didn't draw any hard conclusions other than post an opinion on what was said by helo driver. Was not accusing anyone of anything. He kind of announced it as that is what had happened. So at that point, why would anyone think differently. I never heard the police say anything so it was not a question of "did the police lie?"

But, you immediately jumped to convict the cop. Before you had any reason to think so, just to bash the cop. Obviously you are pretty much a cop hater and kind of makes your opinion suspect in the first place.

OK, it was the cop's mistake according to that article in the paper I guess.

But you obviously have a cob up your ass about cops. Did you spend much time in jail ? I bet the cops kind of like to see you come around. Everyone needs a whippin' boy !

Are you a member of black lives matter ? or a member of Antifa ?

Oh I know...I bet you are a sovereign citizen aren't you ? The cops where I live love the sovereign citizens !

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know many on this forum were, or are, LEO of some sort. I would be willing to bet that most know, or know of, a cop that made a questionable bust, and lied to make it stick. I know several.

That statement above is what is perhaps a bit vague. From the statement in bold, that part that is underlined could give one the impression that you know several cops that fit that description. Had you said that you "know several people that know cops that have lied," then it might have been clearer. However, your statement does seem to state that you "know several" cops.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Again, a smoke screen.

Nothing to do with what I'm saying.

You are trying to shift the focus, which is a common tactic in a losing argument.

Simple question. Have you ever been arrested? I’m guessing yes, probably multiple times. You do any time with TedKennedy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, you immediately jumped to convict the cop. Before you had any reason to think so, just to bash the cop. Obviously you are pretty much a cop hater and kind of makes your opinion suspect in the first place.

But I did have reason to believe the cop was at fault. I listened to the news. While the folks on this board were busy talking about how someone had pulled out in front of the cop, I heard the news reports.
While everyoelse was listening to the copter pilot lying about how he saw the SUV pull out in front of the cop, I knew different..
Yes, the copter pilot lied. He said something he knew to be untrue. He said he saw it, and he didn't.
Was the copter pilot a cop?
Did you spend much time in jail ? I bet the cops kind of like to see you come around. Everyone needs a whippin' boy !

Are you a member of black lives matter ? or a member of Antifa ?

Oh I know...I bet you are a sovereign citizen aren't you

I love this. This is a tactic well known among the left, and anyone else losing an argument.

Instead of refuting what I'm saying, which you can't, you are trying to impeach the source.

You are trying to find a reason to not believe what you know to be true.
" Well, that guy is a jailbird "
" That guy is a sovereign citizen "

It's called an Ad Hominem Attack. You attack the person, not the argument. That's usually done when there is no hope of winning the argument.

Remember the argument by Clintonistas against the women accusing him of rape ?
" ..…. Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, and see what you find..."

Remember the attacks against Obama policies ?
"You don't like it because he's black. You're a racist."

This attack on me is the same thing. You can't refute my arguments,you attack me.

You don't even know me.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple question. Have you ever been arrested? I’m guessing yes, probably multiple times. You do any time with TedKennedy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simple question: how many times have you had same sex anal intercourse?

The answer to that has as much to do with the subject as the answer to the question you asked me; none.

Red the above post about Ad Hominem attacks.

You are searching for a thread end you can pick, a reason to try to disbelieve what I say.
Or, a reason to try to get others to disbelieve me.

You aren't attacking the message, but me personally.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I did have reason to believe the cop was at fault. I listened to the news. While the folks on this board were busy talking about how someone had pulled out in front of the cop, I heard the news reports.
While everyoelse was listening to the copter pilot lying about how he saw the SUV pull out in front of the cop, I knew different..
Yes, the copter pilot lied. He said something he knew to be untrue. He said he saw it, and he didn't.
Was the copter pilot a cop?

I love this. This is a tactic well known among the left, and anyone else losing an argument.

Instead of refuting what I'm saying, which you can't, you are trying to impeach the source.

You are trying to find a reason to not believe what you know to be true.
" Well, that guy is a jailbird "
" That guy is a sovereign citizen "

It's called an Ad Hominem Attack. You attack the person, not the argument. That's usually done when there is no hope of winning the argument.

Remember the argument by Clintonistas against the women accusing him of rape ?
" ..…. Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, and see what you find..."

Remember the attacks against Obama policies ?
"You don't like it because he's black. You're a racist."

This attack on me is the same thing. You can't refute my arguments,you attack me.

You don't even know me.

Correction, I said the anchor said the copter pilot said he pulled in front of the cop. Third person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom