$20 an hour in Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would imagine the Macy's warehouse in Owasso will be ramping up for the holidays too. Not sure what they start at but should be fairly good considering their competition.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know someone that was HR for Macy's. I'd avoid that one.
Yes, avoid it. The drug use there is rampant. They do not drug test unless you are a boss of some sort. They had a person O.D. there and they didn't fire them. A lot of high school drama there too. A good friend of mine worked there over a year. I recruited her to come across the street with me.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Inola and was working in Catoosa until a month ago. My last job moved me to second shift with no pay difference and made me run 2 cnc machines. I was only getting $18, other places paid a little more, but Catoosa was just convient. I finally quit and found a warehouse job in Tulsa paying $20, only a week later, half the work for more pay. So yea they are out there for sure, good luck!
If you want to be closer to home Sofidel is always hiring. I worked there a week, wasn't my cup of tea. I was just biding my time til my current employer called me to tell me when I start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom