20 second rant— H&H is stupid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey and I were in town and stopped by the stupid store, I hardly ever buy anything from there because I have my FFL, only go there to handle guns and buy through my distributors.

Wound up buying 2 ball caps, knuckle head checker outer guy only charged me for 1. Got a few blocks away and felt the Good Lord on my shoulder, drove back, got the knuckle head who checked me out the first time, showed him the 2 caps. Genius says yep I just charged you for one.

Asks me if I want my receipts never says thanks or anything else.

Get back to car and call manager, who handles it pretty danged well, tell him about it he says I’da told you not to come back just for a ball cap and says he appreciates an honest customer and next time I’m back in to look him up and he’ll give me a free pass to the range.

Gripe session over, thanks.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey and I were in town and stopped by the stupid store, I hardly ever buy anything from there because I have my FFL, only go there to handle guns and buy through my distributors.

You lost me at going there to only handle guns to decide what to go buy from your distributors because you have a FFL.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have got ahold of me; I still have a couple of OSA Hats I would have given you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom