20 second rant— H&H is stupid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey and I were in town and stopped by the stupid store, I hardly ever buy anything from there because I have my FFL, only go there to handle guns and buy through my distributors.

Wound up buying 2 ball caps, knuckle head checker outer guy only charged me for 1. Got a few blocks away and felt the Good Lord on my shoulder, drove back, got the knuckle head who checked me out the first time, showed him the 2 caps. Genius says yep I just charged you for one.

Asks me if I want my receipts never says thanks or anything else.

Get back to car and call manager, who handles it pretty danged well, tell him about it he says I’da told you not to come back just for a ball cap and says he appreciates an honest customer and next time I’m back in to look him up and he’ll give me a free pass to the range.

Gripe session over, thanks.
Your headline is click clickbait and drama.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re right, I do very little to support them. I support my community where I live and buy what I need the most from them.

As far as click bait and drama, no drama from me. I come from being raised to give thanks for just about everything, especially if someone does something good to or for me I’ll sing praises for them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You lost me at going there to only handle guns to decide what to go buy from your distributors because you have a FFL.

If there’s a gun I’m thinking about getting I go there to handle it to see if I like it, if I do I order it my self and cut out the middle man.

I've done that before, and I'm not even an FFL.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re right, I do very little to support them. I support my community where I live and buy what I need the most from them.

As far as click bait and drama, no drama from me. I come from being raised to give thanks for just about everything, especially if someone does something good to or for me I’ll sing praises for them.
H&H sucks and most here know it

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H sucks and most here know it

Yeah but so does being overly sensitive about life. Not everyone in the world cares what each of us think. I gotta tell you when I worked in retail I LOATHED people like the OP. They are "special" and they are "sensitive" and they will go out of their way to cause trouble for you if you don't kiss their ass properly. I stayed in trouble all the time.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THAT Gurl,
I’m no more special than anyone else in the world.

And I was probably wrong to post what I did, I’m not looking for attention or sympathy or any other crap. If a person does the right thing then that’s all that matters.

I was only posting it because the way I was raised you give thanks and say thank you for things and some people just aren’t that way anymore.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THAT Gurl,
I’m no more special than anyone else in the world.

And I was probably wrong to post what I did, I’m not looking for attention or sympathy or any other crap. If a person does the right thing then that’s all that matters.

I was only posting it because the way I was raised you give thanks and say thank you for things and some people just aren’t that way anymore.

Yeah ... I'm not buying it. You are what is commonly referred to as a Karen. You did something that you thought should have gotten you your picture up on the wall by the front door with the sig line "Best customer in the world" ... When you didn't get that you came here and whined. They gave you a free pass to shoot next time you come in and tie up some employees time knowing full well you aren't gonna buy from them. Personally, the only problem I see is the clerk gave you a free hat. He should have charged you double for the one hat and called it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom