20 second rant— H&H is stupid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I go back to a store to correct a 'mistake' (either for or against me), I do it for me. I always want to be on the better side of the 'Karma Equation'.

Yeah, I hear you man. I'm afraid if I do real bad I'll come back as cockroach.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I stirred up a hornets neat with my post.

I’ll take what was said from above and learn from it. But ya’ll don’t know me but ya sure are quick to judge.

The meaning of my post was just to imply that not a lot of people anymore say thanks for what ever it may be.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I’ll take what was said from above and learn from it. But ya’ll don’t know me but ya sure are quick to judge.

The meaning of my post was just to imply that not a lot of people anymore say thanks for what ever it may be.

People never have in my experience.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

When I was a teenager, a cashier at a Gibson's Discount Center (Denison, TX) gave me 2 or 3 dollars too much change. I said something to the effect of, "I think you made a mistake..."

She fuzzed up and got all belligerent until I explained she'd given me too much change. She then took the extra and put it back in the register.

I don't think she said another word to me.
:drunk2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Haha! Welcome to OSA ... :naughty::comfort::urwelcome:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there’s a gun I’m thinking about getting I go there to handle it to see if I like it, if I do I order it my self and cut out the middle man.
Next time you go into a gunshop and get treated badly, just visualize all the thousands of these time wasters that told the owners how they had an ffl and can order wholesale. Used to drive my business partner crazy talking to them as we sold the guns so cheap that the most they could save was the sales tax.
Used to be ten times the number of ffl's there is now.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time you go into a gunshop and get treated badly, just visualize all the thousands of these time wasters that told the owners how they had an ffl and can order wholesale. Used to drive my business partner crazy talking to them as we sold the guns so cheap that the most they could save was the sales tax.
Used to be ten times the number of ffl's there is now.

You need to read a little better, never said I got treated badly. As far as tire kickers go I get my fair share as well, not near as many as H&H. I may not always beat their prices but more often than not I can. I’ve had my FFL for a little over 28 years so I can relate to to what you and your partner went through.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who hasn't been a tire kicker for one product or another over the years? I try on shoes in stores before ordering them +/-20% less online. Same with fishing equipment reels/rods/boat electronics/etc... Even in dating, ain't nothing wrong with kicking tires before buying the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom