200 Armed Riot Police Break Up Christian Church Service In Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I believe ought to happen:

1) Surround those riot police occupying the church with an armed civilian militia. (Have a few thousand of the militia held in a close by reserve in case the the riot police have some cohorts come to their "aid.")

2) Order those riot police to lay down arms and exit the church, and admonish them not to return unless to worship peacefully. Their arms to be surrendered to the Canadian equivalent of our ATF.

3) Remind the Canadian government of the universal sanctuary status of all churches, and if they refuse the church's right to provide sanctuary that all bets are off.

Woody

Where are the Canadians gonna get those arms at?

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Such a BS statement lol..... met plenty of Christian cowards.
I think you may have misinterpreted the comment. It just means that a lot of people find themselves, regardless of espoused beliefs, praying to God when they find themselves in dire enough circumstances. I would imagine being point man to clear a bunch of underground tunnels created by an opposing armed force would definitely qualify as dire circumstances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom