200 Musicians Sign ‘Billboard’s Open Letter to Congress For Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many of these celebs live in gated communities, walled estates, have their own bodyguards, etc., etc. I wouldn't expect anything else from elitist, arrogant, hypocritical, double standard lib dems from Hollywood(or anywhere else for that matter).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...billy-joel-musicians-sign-letter-gun-control/
200 Musicians Sign ‘Billboard’s Open Letter to Congress For Gun Control
by AWR HAWKINS 23 Jun 2016

probably as many of them live in gated communities as liberal democrats. They need to stick to what they know and that is music. They want to ban assault rifles because of what 1 idiot did. I would bet that out of all the ar15 and the "assault" rifles out there less than 2% are used in crimes. There are some groups that supposedly are likely to see 25% of some segments spend time in jail for a felony. Do we ban them? I know that sounds ridiculous and i mean it to be. People just dont use logic. because of drunk driving being more common among young people should they not be able to drive?

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Half those mf eras aren’t even US citizens. I swear they ever ruin this country to a point where law is in our hands, we will get a lot of ropes and let’s just say it will be a long night.

Yeah lots of people will say "Well in australia or in england" and I tell them this is not there adn they dont have teh second amendment. Also hate to say it but they are not as shall we say as diverse as we are but i think with some of the things going on in england they are going to want and maybe get their guns back

Latest posts

Top Bottom