200 rounds 9mm for $30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
added it to my cart to see if they would let you play with the numbers. rebate is only for $50. i assume you could do multiple orders, but i would assume they might need to be on different cards at least to actually get the rebate.

that beings said, after calculated shipping (kills online ammo prices imo) and tax, you are paying $105.90.

after mail in rebate for $50, you've "paid" $55.90, far from the assumed $30. $55.90 for 200 comes out to about .28c per round, albeit still a pretty good price for jhp 9mm, but i dare say it's not quite "what is advertised".

too bad atwoods ended their buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
added it to my cart to see if they would let you play with the numbers. rebate is only for $50. i assume you could do multiple orders, but i would assume they might need to be on different cards at least to actually get the rebate.

that beings said, after calculated shipping (kills online ammo prices imo) and tax, you are paying $105.90.

after mail in rebate for $50, you've "paid" $55.90, far from the assumed $30. $55.90 for 200 comes out to about .28c per round, albeit still a pretty good price for jhp 9mm, but i dare say it's not quite "what is advertised".

too bad atwoods ended their buy 2 get 1 free deal.
Agreed, I checked ammoseek, cheapest JHP 124gr ammo is this exact ammo from palmetto state at 40 cents per round. That 40 cents per round is using the 79.99 number, so even before the rebate this is the cheapest JHP 124gr out there and after the rebate it’s not even close to anything else

Latest posts

Top Bottom