$200 Tax on Your AR-15? Contact Congress Immediately! We Stand As One! From:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make no mistake: If this comes to pass, it will be because we let it happen. I'm ready to make myself an unholy nuisance. Mail, email, telephone, go to their offices. Let them know that we know how our Republic is supposed to work and we won't take it any other way. Get off your fourth point of contact and fight for yourself! Fight for your children, and theirs. Do not let the sacrifices that paid for the third option be pissed away and watch them circle the drain of history. It's time to give your time, your treasure, and your most vigorous support to the cause of preserving your civil liberties.

Last edited:

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is correct. The plan of Feinstein is to flat out take away every gun. She want everything from rifles to pistols. So that proves that she isn't just wanting AW banned. This is just the first step towards disarmament. People better get real serious about this because it ain't a joke. And for the people talking about the conspiracy sites such as Alex Jones not being legit, I beg to differ. Now maybe everything they do isn't right but one thing here lately that they did a story on is real. And people need to head over to the thread I created on US disarmament. It shows actual footage of hurricane Katrina aftermath and how soldiers went door to door kicking them in and taking peoples guns. And if you didn't comply they forcefully removed you and took them anyway. That actually happened. Do you actually believe that it isn't capable for that to happen again? Why do you think that the UN wants to get that arms trade treaty passed so bad? They want us completely disarmed. Just like Feinstein and the other gun grabbers. Wake up people.

Let's be real here for a second. Just because Alex Jones got something right, doesn't change the fact that his stories are full of weak links, rumor, and scaremongering often based on some crap someone pulled out of their rectum and can't back up with credible evidence. Just because my broken watch is right twice a day, doesn't mean I'm going to rely on it to tell me what time it is. Sorry, Alex Jones is NOT a legitimate credible source.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the legal precedent of taking something that was purchased legally with no taxes paid, and then deciding years later to charge a retroactive $200 tax for owning it?

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the legal precedent of taking something that was purchased legally with no taxes paid, and then deciding years later to charge a retroactive $200 tax for owning it?

In history, items that were changed to title 2 classification were entered into the NFA registry without the tax being charged. You still had to do the paperwork within the amnesty period.

The ones I can think of are the SteetSweeper shotgun (now a destructive device) and the NAA mini wallet with the finger hole (now AOW)

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In history, items that were changed to title 2 classification were entered into the NFA registry without the tax being charged. You still had to do the paperwork within the amnesty period.

The ones I can think of are the SteetSweeper shotgun (now a destructive device) and the NAA mini wallet with the finger hole (now AOW)

I didn't know that, interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom