• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

2002 Ranger Comanche 520 DVX- 2002 Merc 225 HP EFI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.png
Just in time for Christmas.
Just found out we have our 3rd on the way so its time to get this boat to a new home. I'm tired of paying the storage fee.
Located in Edmond, OK.

$17,500- only 369 hrs

Boat has normal wear and tear for a 2002 and does have some cracks in the FIBERGLASS FENDER on the driver side. NO issues with this boat other than cosmetically and fishes like a dream. Humminbird 1199 HD up front and Humminbird Helix 7 (new on boat) at the console. Brand new tires (tandem axle trailer).

One new Optima battery and I'll be putting an additional new battery in the boat. 3 bank charger. 101 motor guide trolling motor 36 volt. Additional piece that extends the front deck. This boat does not have a hot foot. Comes with custom ranger boat and engine cover.

Two have the oil hubs (new last year) and the other two are bearing buddies.

Lower unit has been changed a few years ago but no issues at all, boat is an awesome driver.

Specs: 520DVX Comanche Series 20'9" 225 HP 1750 lb hull weight dual console 58 gallon fuel capacity

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Pics by request.

Please pm me or text 405-412-5082