2007 Chevy issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats great news! Definitely the most straightforward repair it couldve been maybe shy of replacing the oil pressure sensor and pre filter.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought 3 new 2007 crew cab Silverado's for our agency. I gave myself one as a company vehicle and it now has 197,000 odd miles on it. Every engine, service light is on since it had 75,000 miles. Truck runs great still and unless you want a mechanic to play find waldo replacing parts, I'd just check the pressure. Those Chev's all have crappy computers and sensors. Can't trust them. If it runs good see if he wants to sell it. If you want to try something, clean the mass air flow sensor and oil pressure sensor. Change them and drive it like you stole it.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: tested the pressure w/manual gauge and it tests normal. I suggested he buy an aftermarket gauge. Thank you guys for your help.
There is a place in Missouri called automotive circuit solutions that will fix that stepper motor on the gauge cluster for about $100 if you pull the cluster and send it to them. They are GTG I used them to replace the faulty odometer on my 07 CVPI.

https://www.automotivecircuitsolutions.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom