2007 Saturn Ion. Who can sand and paint the rear bumper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My niece is still rolling the Saturn we bought on here. It's a 2007 Ion 3. The rear bumper is a repro, probably keystone or sortafit, and she ended up power spraying off a good chunk of paint last night at the car wash, so the black plastic is showing thru.
Who can affordably prep and paint just the whole rear bumper? Doesn't have to be a 5 star job. Just all white with the proper amount of gloss, after the runs and edges are sanded off.
Preferably located on the west side of the metro.
Cars in Mustang, owned by a teenager, so budget is the important factor here.
20200818_234720.jpg

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Duplicolor products from Oreillys are actually pretty good for a rattle can. You just need the paint code from the decal inside the door jamb
Yeah, but she doesn't want to pay my hourly rate, and I know she won't help [emoji16]

If I was a teenager and it was my car, I'd get a couple cans of that flat black Bumper Coating, the stuff that's Avalanche plastic color
images.jpeg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any body shop should be able to do it, I had some scratches on a bumper and asked one once, they said they'd have to paint the whole bumper and it would probably be a couple of hundred dollars. Even though your area is bigger it shouldn't make much difference, since they have to paint the entire bumper anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom