2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just noticed that this is the same day as the USPSA match at USSA.

Sounds like double the fun! Pistol match in the morning and NFA shoot in the afternoon. :)

Anyone else going to be doing both?

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we going to be able to purchase items from the dealers there? I was told we may not be able to.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we going to be able to purchase items from the dealers there? I was told we may not be able to.

The only "dealers" there will be Major and USSA and as far as I know they will both be selling ammo (at least for the firearms they are demoing). If you would like to see the range or pro shop then people from USSA would be glad to help you out. If you are wanting to place an order from Bryon ( Major) then I'm sure he'd surely do it if he is capable. The only thing that might hinder him is if he just gets swamped and needs to take care of shooters.

Please note: This shoot is set up as a learning / enjoyment event NOT as sales expo. NO one will be asked to buy anything except ammo you plan on shooting through the sponsors guns

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I am glad. I was just worried that if I found one I liked, it would be frowned upon me asking the dealer price and so on.

BTW based on Lt Col. major's booth at the gunshow, He could multi-task it.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I am glad. I was just worried that if I found one I liked, it would be frowned upon me asking the dealer price and so on.

BTW based on Lt Col. major's booth at the gunshow, He could multi-task it.

You should probably not attend this event. Bryons prices are the best out there since he is a "major" no pun intended volume dealer. I know since I have bought 3 cans from him in the first 4 months of this year. My wife hates this guy!!!! And has informed me that I will NOT be buying another can at the shoot:angry3: but has agreed to let me attend but has warned me.:chop:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should probably not attend this event. Bryons prices are the best out there since he is a "major" no pun intended volume dealer. I know since I have bought 3 cans from him in the first 4 months of this year. My wife hates this guy!!!! And has informed me that I will NOT be buying another can at the shoot:angry3: but has agreed to let me attend but has warned me.:chop:

My wife only wanted to know what caliber I would be buying...

Latest posts

Top Bottom