2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ty,
with you being in Tulsa & the Major (now Lt.Col.) in OKC area. How about doing this at both places? I'd bet you could get more than enough participation out of each. I'd probably go to both actually, but it might help for those with a difficult travel schedule.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ty,
with you being in Tulsa & the Major (now Lt.Col.) in OKC area. How about doing this at both places? I'd bet you could get more than enough participation out of each. I'd probably go to both actually, but it might help for those with a difficult travel schedule.

I'm not opposed to the idea and if there is enough support for another in OKC and someone who is more familiar with the ranges there wants to put it on then I say great. If it was me I'd hate to plan both at the same time. After we get one under our belt hopefully the second one will be even better.

As of right now I've got a pretty good response from a PM I got from our USSA peeps on the site. I still need to speak with Major and do a little more planning but all signs point to a go.

Right now we have quite a good response from people who already have silencers and if that is what it turns into that is great with me but I'd kinda like to see a good turn out from the non NFA people.

As long as you guys invite me I'll be happy!

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea to me! Been thinking about buying a can for a while now. I'm in and probably bring at least a couple friends. How about a sticky with date in headline?

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to the idea and if there is enough support for another in OKC and someone who is more familiar with the ranges there wants to put it on then I say great. If it was me I'd hate to plan both at the same time. After we get one under our belt hopefully the second one will be even better.

As of right now I've got a pretty good response from a PM I got from our USSA peeps on the site. I still need to speak with Major and do a little more planning but all signs point to a go.

Right now we have quite a good response from people who already have silencers and if that is what it turns into that is great with me but I'd kinda like to see a good turn out from the non NFA people.

As long as you guys invite me I'll be happy!

I'm in for 1 or both if there's one in OKC as well.
Are you still thinking it'd be later this spring?
Wherever we do it, I'd hope we could use the entire bay.
Wouldn't want someone shooting a really loud magnum Rifle when we're trying out various suppressors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom