2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oki dokie! I'm in the process of selling my old home and buying another. So my time to keep up with this has been slim. Last I spoke with major I was going to get a date from the range. I called USSA and spoke with someone that I'll have to dig up a pm from to find his name. He sounded fairly excited about the shoot and was going to see if we could get a break on range fees. That is the last I ve heard in over two weeks. No return call so does anyone have a contact out there that they can touch base with? So far it's not looking like they care for our business.

steve831

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cold Hand Arms will donate $300 to help out with the range fees. We're going to have a bunch of big name Quick Detach, full-auto rated 9mm cans for sale for under $400, way under the MSRP.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK I am now asking for HELP!!!

My personal life is maxed out PLUS I moved last week into the "money pit". This thing needs to have a venue like now. I have spoken with Brent with USSA and he was supposed to call me back and did not. This is where I have left off. Can someone (possibly a USSA member) please get on the horn and see if we cam get some sort of thing in the works? My thinking is that if we are bringing this many people to the range then either....

1) We pay our own way and they leave us alone and it is a private venue. I would hate to be "pitched" if we are a paying customer.

2) We open the venue to anyone who wants to come. USSA would be allowed to use the event to try and generate more customers who are very potential customers. To do this... I think we need them to offer us something.... Money off.... A raffle for a free membership...... something

That do you think? Times are tough right.... this should be a pretty darn good way to try and generate more memberships.

Does someone have a contact there?

What are the possibilities of this turning into an annual or biannual thing? Or maybe just making it an NFA shoot?

I'm thinkin' that we are turning into a full out NFA day. If someone brings a MG I thing that would be okay but we would have to set aside a time or times to do that. Id be pretty frustrated if I was looking at a silencer and could not hear it over WWIII

Cold Hand Arms will donate $300 to help out with the range fees. We're going to have a bunch of big name Quick Detach, full-auto rated 9mm cans for sale for under $400, way under the MSRP.

I'm not too sure how I feel about this. I don't know if I want the shoot to turn into a silencer trade show. Depending on how this turns out, If we have interest............ Maybe next go around. But I'll tell you now If we do , I think you might need to have some sort of sponsorship with the board to set up a dealer table at a OSA event. Might not be too fair to the other sponsors to let other dealers jump to the front of the line. Im an 01 FFL and will NOT be selling anything at the shoot or even passing out business cards. I'm doing it for fun.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
;
That do you think? Times are tough right.... this should be a pretty darn good way to try and generate more memberships.

Don't forget ammo sales.
Many have stated they will only allow ammo purchased, on that day, from them or from the range to be shot thru their cans.

I'm definately not planning on lugging cases upon cases of ammo to sell. I'm only planning on bringing enough for me to shoot. So, all guest shooters will have to purchase ammo from the range to shoot my suppressors. I'd anticipate huge ammo sales for the range from this event. Maybe we can get some discounted ammo prices for this event due to the volume of sales. :anyone:

I'm doing it for fun.

It sounds like a blast, I'm really looking forward to it.
Thanks for all the effort to get this off the ground :thanku:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been down the past few weeks and just get to scan the posts at times. Just found this one and thought it was over with. I will try to watch and see when the shoot is going to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom