• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK 2011 Harley Davidson XL1200C **1400 Miles**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Sub Category
Motorcycles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
6800.00$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
See description
Olustee, 73560, Altus, Oklahoma, United States
This 2011 Sportster is really LIKE NEW. It has less than 1400 miles (I do ride it so that may change slightly) on it since new. It was completely serviced and inspected in June (when I bought it) and has about 200 miles on brand new Michelin tires.

I have a clean/clear Oklahoma title in hand. The bike will include a quick detach Harley windshield and a Freedom Shields taller/wider shield (on the bike now). Also has Viking Warrior slanted/locking hard-sided saddle bags (with keys). There is a rear passenger backrest and luggage rack on the bike as well. Dennis Kirk highway bars installed. Some very nice upgrades/additions on this bike.

No nicks, no scratches, no dings, no dents. I do not have a manual but they're available for download online. 3 keys.

I really like this bike. It runs and rides great. I bought it for myself but I'm now in a position where I need a larger bike that will comfortably handle two people over long distances. It handles both of us fine we just need a little more storage and rider comfort features than what the little Sportster provides. Want something to commute with or just cruise around? You'd be hard pressed to find something better or nicer, all things considered. This bike is light and easy to maneuver. Handles two-up and 75+ mph down the highway with ease and the larger shield makes it comfortable.

The KBB says the average listing price is $6500 without the extras I've put on. I've just added all the upgrades...new quick-detach windshield + additional Freedom Shields windshield, bags and the highway bars. $1000 in extras right there and they were just installed about 2 months ago.

I have it listed on CL for $7200. Forum members can buy it for $6800. This bike really is in *Like New* condition.

I'll consider certain guns in partial trade up to $1500: some Colt (Series 70 or pre-series 70 only) or Kimber (no Series II guns) 1911s only.
A.jpg
C.jpg
D.jpg
B.jpg
E.jpg
G.jpg
H.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom