2013 Oklahoma Ruger Rimfire Challenge in Pryor May 11th & 12th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
http://www.alphatrainingacademy.com/matches/ruger_rimfire_oklahoma_state_match

2013 Ruger Rimfire Dates are May 11th & 12th, 2013
We are happy to anounce that the Ruger Rimfire program will be coming back to Alpha Training Academy this year. The format will be the same as last year, a 2 day match that can be shot whenever you choose over the course of 2 days.

Ruger has just approved the Oklahoma State Match to be held at ATA in Pryor,Oklahoma. the match will be a 2 day format with competitors allowed to come and compete anytime from 8am till 4pm on Saturday the 11th or 8am to 1pm Sunday the 12th with all courses fo fire being completed by 4pm on Sunday.

The award ceremony will be held at 5pm in ATA's Training Center located at the Range.

Ruger along with several other match sponsors will be donating guns and equipment to be awarded by random drawings. This will be in addition to the Awards for finish in the match.

With 100 competitors last year we expect to have 150+ shooters this year. There will only be 200 slots available to shooters at this years match so get registered early.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like it would be a good event for Appleseeders to put their LTR's to use in a competitive setting! I don't have a .22 pistol, but between all of my shooter buddies, somebody probably has one I can borrow. Or I guess I can hack the barrel and stock off one of my rifles and make a pistol. :D

Thanks for posting!

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
http://alphatrainingacademy.com/matches/ruger_stages

It sure does look like a lot of fun, but I don't think my wife will be too happy with me if I spend another weekend shooting so soon after Appleseed. Not to mention burning through the hard to replace .22 ammo to do both. Maybe I'll get to give it a shot next year. I hope it comes back.

P.S. I really dig the Ruger logo for the rimfire challenges. It'd be really cool if you got a shirt or a hat with the logo on it for participating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom