2013 OYHSP New Mexico Rifle Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Dennis you have been in that meadow. You may just be on that same road 1/4/14. Robert and Jenni appreciate Sesh's diligent work too. One less grass eater robbing the cattle's hay. Hope we get 6 of those bandits. Sesh - you comin for a visit????

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Sesh for sharing the elk hunt story and pics. Sounded like an awesome adventure and a beautiful elk.I also thank you and everybody else who has supported the OYHSP.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes Dennis you have been in that meadow. You may just be on that same road 1/4/14. Robert and Jenni appreciate Sesh's diligent work too. One less grass eater robbing the cattle's hay. Hope we get 6 of those bandits. Sesh - you comin for a visit????

Definitely going to make a run at getting down there to help some of you spry ol' boys drag some meat out:wink2:

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update, appears I was the only one of four hunters to tag out. One ol' boy from Virginia missed a real nice bull from about 350 yds right before I left and never had another shot opportunity. The other two guys, a father-son combo from Kansas, got up to 60 yds on a couple bulls the last day, the dad dropped his shooting sticks and the bulls took off before they could recover and get a shot off.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good bull @ 60 yds!!!!!!!!! Dang.......... and can't get a shot off..............dropped his shooting sticks........... wonder if he knew how to use a sling or his son's shoulder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom