2014 Elk Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't see you guys belly crawling! Haha! Great hunt, guys! Surjimmy how was the spider hunt?!

I was with the 21-47 yr old group. Not a belly among em. Two brothers, son and me. Those guys were like mountain goats. Tough for a 62 year old to keep up with, but we all made it to the top at the same time.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoov- You can't see these guys belly crawlin cause you just slither

Bawahahahaha!! That was good George, sorry I just sold that 22 mag though! Just kidding. I do however expect some free pub for the donation.... Or a six pack. 12 pack if I have to help load it. Or store it. :)

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh Great Impotent One - You will receive free pub for your donation plus something extra.......probably more than you expect....................or deserve:urwelcome: See you later today.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The next group after my group limited out with 4 cows this evening at dark on their first day. More details as they become available. The boys are a might busy right now processing probably 1,600 pound of elk.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
adluginb, I was told or should I say threatened with a rolling pin. If I give away any of this Elk like I did our Beevo, I would do so at great risk to my well being. Elk is my Wife's favorite, and since she has not had any(Elk that is) in 35 years. I better not. You may have heard of her, she goes by many names. Princess of Darkness, Lucifer, Evil One just to name a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom