2014 ODWC Controlled Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper9711

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 12 year old drew MCAAP youth hunt Nov. 28-30. I've read all of the stories and info you guys have posted, but I don't really know what to expect for him other than the information the Wildlife Dept. gave us. My brother-in-law has been several times and his group drew in again this year a couple of weeks before us. Based on his experience, I got us a cabin on site. Anyone care to share any info on the youth hunt there? Thanks in advance. I have been a long time stalker on this forum, but haven't posted.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My 12 year old drew MCAAP youth hunt Nov. 28-30. I've read all of the stories and info you guys have posted, but I don't really know what to expect for him other than the information the Wildlife Dept. gave us. My brother-in-law has been several times and his group drew in again this year a couple of weeks before us. Based on his experience, I got us a cabin on site. Anyone care to share any info on the youth hunt there? Thanks in advance. I have been a long time stalker on this forum, but haven't posted.

I've been to Boggy several times and Deer Creek a couple of times. I don't know anything about the youth hunt, is it doe, buck, both......shotgun, archery? The cabins are the way to go as far as lodging, makes things a lot easier. Congrats to your son on his draw!:)

sniper9711

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Okie4570. It is shotgun and antlerless. It is the last hunt of the year at MCAAP. Just looking forward to watching some big bucks a day or two before he hopefully harvests a doe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom