2016-2017 Waterfowl Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it it, I've never shot a blue. I've got eagle heads on fields all around the house almost everyday, and have to take one lol.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i had an eagle head picked out the other day. birds circled twice, dropping down each pass. at the last moment they decided to boogie, dang geese.
we don't get the snows and specks here. we have to head west to find them.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you guys wack me a few. I'm officially out for the rest of season with a broke foot. Been running a couple miles a day and the foots been bothering me. Went to the dr and she's broke. So I'm finished and hopefully be back in time for turkey. Although I may try and see if this boot fits in my layout blind and may try a goose hunt.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Well you guys wack me a few. I'm officially out for the rest of season with a broke foot. Been running a couple miles a day and the foots been bothering me. Went to the dr and she's broke. So I'm finished and hopefully be back in time for turkey. Although I may try and see if this boot fits in my layout blind and may try a goose hunt.

We'll blast one in your honor in the morning! :)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Coach there were 1000s of geese, and hundreds of ducks.......and it was one of those mornings where they wanted to be where they shouldn't with a north wind lol. Terrible shooting on my part didn't help, and my O/U parts can't get here soon enough!
20170113_121253.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom