• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 2016 John Deere zero turn mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nlightswampfox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might not be if you'd name a sell price... :D

Your call. :drunk2:

He did

I’d say around 2 grand is reasonable.
31caf3aa56e8388882bef07e26f45093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So what is the difference in a John Deere sold at Home Depot and one sold elsewhere?[/QUOTE
It has been my experience after buying John Deere products for 40 yrs mostly at Grissoms in Shawnee that they have beefier frames, thicker decks, better built engines thicker ply tires, better spindles etc etc as opposed to the ones at the big box stores. The only reason I have ever bought a different one from them is because I wanted a newer model or wider cut / narrower cut or I needed one for different kinds of uses. I never had to buy a new one at Grissoms because of a major failure and if I sold my "old mower" to another individual it had better resale value and if I traded it in on a new one at Grissoms i have always gotten a great trade in allowance because of the fact it came from the John Deere house. Of course they were pricier. Now with all that said he does have a warranty that I'm assuming is transferable and it is a nice mower. YMMV.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Bush Dog

Blissfully Confused
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Guys I’m really looking to trade it. If I sold it now I’d ask $2000 cash, considering the cost of the extended warranty that the new owner would benefit from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom