2016 Oklahoma Fishing Picture Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A cat from the Duck pond, 9lbs

Attachments

• 20160822_155451.jpg
    20160822_155451.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 159

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, I'm on a boat refit break right now. Just mounted some ss hand rails and rod holders for trolling. I also got a killer deal on a Humminbird Helix 12 SI KVD model so it gets mounted next. After that, a new water pump impeller and lower unit service, then I'm off to chase some big boys on the lower Illinois! :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Humminbird with down scan in front, and a Lowrance HDS-7 with down/side scan on the console. Like them both. Cable for the Humminbird got a nick in it somehow and I can't get the trolling motor interference out of the screen display. Replacement transducers are stupidly high. :bah:
I've fixed a ton of shielded cables in the past on lots of different equipment, but this one must have an issue in a place I can't see, so its suck up and pay or replace the entire unit, and I don't want to.
Humminbird obsoleted a ton of their fairly recent stuff last year in favor of a rebuild of their entire line of locators. They quit stocking spare parts and accessories for the obsoleted units.
Garmin is trying to get into the market with some high end units priced really reasonably. There is a possibility I might go that way.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Humminbird with down scan in front, and a Lowrance HDS-7 with down/side scan on the console. Like them both. Cable for the Humminbird got a nick in it somehow and I can't get the trolling motor interference out of the screen display. Replacement transducers are stupidly high. :bah:
I've fixed a ton of shielded cables in the past on lots of different equipment, but this one must have an issue in a place I can't see, so its suck up and pay or replace the entire unit, and I don't want to.
Humminbird obsoleted a ton of their fairly recent stuff last year in favor of a rebuild of their entire line of locators. They quit stocking spare parts and accessories for the obsoleted units.
Garmin is trying to get into the market with some high end units priced really reasonably. There is a possibility I might go that way.
That sucks! :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom