2017 gun goals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Want a sbr a lower I have and build a 300 blk (can is bought) Find a good hd shotgun for my dad. Get few rifles threaded for my omega I got coming. Start gathering parts for a LR rifle build, bought the donor last week a 270wsm m700. Maybe look into a more modern carry piece and practice

Sent via message in a bottle

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Number 1, definitely need a gun safe.

I opted for an AR-10 (DPMS G2 Hunter) over a AR-15 last year so I need to fill that spot.

I would also like to add a 7mm-08 bolt gun to my hunting rifle collection. Love my Tikka and would really like to get a Sako this time...$$ though....

Traded my Glock 9mm on a rifle deal so need to replace. Seems there are many for sale these days. Using my 380 to fill the gap for now.

I've been reloading for about a year and a half and it was such a great decision and investment. Only problem is now I need another turret press since my redding is full and I just seem to keep adding calibers.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, I have too many though there are a few I'd still like to get but plan to thin the herd a little at the same time. I'd still like a CZ 1911 and for some crazy reason I have an itch for a Glock 42 or 43. Oh, and a Keltec Sub2000 in 9mm.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, I have too many though there are a few I'd still like to get but plan to thin the herd a little at the same time. I'd still like a CZ 1911 and for some crazy reason I have an itch for a Glock 42 or 43. Oh, and a Keltec Sub2000 in 9mm.

Going more modern, huh? I picked up a G43 for a good price here a few weeks ago. Haven't shot it yet, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom