2019 Deer Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome pass on the congrats!!

Sitting in a different stand than yesterday and for as much rut activity as I saw yesterday, zero going on here. Just does and fawns hitting the feeder a little then headed to bed. Small bucks showing zero interest in the does or feeder.
That's it, the rut is over. Might as well just stay home...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I should go spend my hunting money on beef, it' tastes better anyway. :)
Depends on where your beef comes from. Beef from the grocery store...not so much. My brother and I split my niece’s show steer last spring, and it’s the best meat I’ve ever eaten hands down. That’s the main reason I’m not killing any does this year. I’ve still got beef in the freezer and am saving freezer space for another half of a show steer in March.:thumb:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not seeing any rut activity in my area. As late as last night the bucks are feeding together.

bf64d0e682405f0e5170f21b71438a3d.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw one run across hwy 117 just west of Glenpool the last two mornings in a row, at about the same spot. The one this morning was at least a six point, and probably an eight. Could have been the same one both days, I wasn't close enough yesterday to see any detail at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom