2019 Deer Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2019-11-14_3-5-18.png

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was out Tuesday afternoon in Hughes County I saw a doe getting trailed by a buck and then a loan buck going through the woods tearing up a tree.

All of my pictures in Seminole County still show does all together and with their yearlings. Bucks that were showing up after dark are still making appearances after dark.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was out Tuesday afternoon in Hughes County I saw a doe getting trailed by a buck and then a loan buck going through the woods tearing up a tree.

All of my pictures in Seminole County still show does all together and with their yearlings. Bucks that were showing up after dark are still making appearances after dark.
I sure wish I could successfully maintain two hunting properties, but of course, I live over 500 miles from my place. I’ve actually got a second place but have focused my efforts on the one I own due to my limited time. The lease on the second property is good through 2022, and since my son has a stable big boy job and more time off, I’m trying to convince him to take over and work on the lease place. He’s still at the age though that Dad’s supposed to do all the work and have everything ready for him to come hunt.:anyone:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wish I could successfully maintain two hunting properties, but of course, I live over 500 miles from my place. I’ve actually got a second place but have focused my efforts on the one I own due to my limited time. The lease on the second property is good through 2022, and since my son has a stable big boy job and more time off, I’m trying to convince him to take over and work on the lease place. He’s still at the age though that Dad’s supposed to do all the work and have everything ready for him to come hunt.:anyone:
OOOPs, I fell offa ladder and hurt my back. :bolt:

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the free Guide Service ever End? At least I got the son to drive this morning

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding! I finally got my some to spring for a few bags of corn AND he actually put it out! THEN he finally pulled cards and checked them.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Does the free Guide Service ever End? At least I got the son to drive this morning
I don’t think it ever completely ends. I have more time to spare than my son or the other younger guys on my lease. Their kids are all in sports and ballet and other stuff. If I don’t get some work done then none of the stands are ready when ‘I’ want to hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom