2019 Deer Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you fellas complaining about seeing nothing does but heck I'd darn near give my eye teeth to have a nice big doe in the freezer right now.....I lost my long time deer hunting land five years ago because the landowner passed away and his city slicker family members divided it up and sold it off.

As most know it's next to impossible to find a good place to hunt nowadays unless you've got kin with land or have really deep pockets which kinda leaves this ol' boy out.

I enjoy reading the stories and seeing all the pictures of harvested deer and I wish the best of luck to all the OSA members still hunting.

With all the new OLAP land now, the real problem seems to be that people aren’t willing to drive a bit to hunt. My son has scouted out a couple places that are really nice (he didn’t see anyone else on either place), and he’s bringing a coworker up to hunt one of them next week.
As most here know, we’re driving over 500 miles one way to hunt, so I don’t have much sympathy for folks that won’t at least drive an hour or two.:anyone:

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you fellas complaining about seeing nothing but does but heck I'd darn near give my eye teeth to have a nice big doe in the freezer right now.....I lost my long time deer hunting land five years ago because the landowner passed away and his city slicker family members divided it up and sold it off.

As most know it's next to impossible to find a good place to hunt nowadays unless you've got kin with land or have really deep pockets which kinda leaves this ol' boy out.

I enjoy reading the stories and seeing all the pictures of harvested deer and I wish the best of luck to all the OSA members still hunting.
I drive by an OLAP about 3 days a week and rarely see anyone there. I saw a 150-160" buck there last Wednesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom