2019 holiday anterless gun season ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took a day off Friday, which wasn't easy to get, so I could try and get one more for the freezer. Only got 1 this year during muzzle loader season. Around 8:00 I see an 8 point buck wander out of the treeline, then a much bigger buck wanders out, at least 10 point maybe more, and they stand about 300 yards from me, playfully sparring while I can only watch and imagine if it was regular season. The one buck was the biggest I've ever seen at my 40 acre hunting spot. Before and after that, not one single doe to be seen anywhere. I sat until 2:00 p.m. Skunked my final day of hunting.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took a day off Friday, which wasn't easy to get, so I could try and get one more for the freezer. Only got 1 this year during muzzle loader season. Around 8:00 I see an 8 point buck wander out of the treeline, then a much bigger buck wanders out, at least 10 point maybe more, and they stand about 300 yards from me, playfully sparring while I can only watch and imagine if it was regular season. The one buck was the biggest I've ever seen at my 40 acre hunting spot. Before and after that, not one single doe to be seen anywhere. I sat until 2:00 p.m. Skunked my final day of hunting.

Bummer . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom