2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My big 10 disappeared 3 weeks ago. Acorns really were thick. He showed back up last night and ate corn for an hour. I’m pretty ecstatic. I’m waiting for daylight pics to go in after him. He’s the only one I wanted so I’ve been pretty much a lame butt not hunting. I took my lady to try and get the wide ten but he didn’t show. A good 8 did and she was upset I didn’t let her shoot him. She’s learned I’m a sweetheart until it comes to shooting young deer lol. I’ll give in before the season is over probably though [emoji1787]. Lots of scrapes and sparring going on.
39f5a83b319f0b23be4dbc7534575d1f.jpg

cafb9395d162efcd3e723ce621fa1a47.jpg

0322ae0358f933f455e51cc5b6ee4c93.jpg

edf49b4d2efcf6d4360cd24a174ca1c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cheapy spypoints are doing me well. One thing about them is they do back them up with warranty good, had a couple quit and they just replaced and paid shipping both ways. They are finicky on service, must get a good signal or may send some pictures at random times or may not send all the picts it took. but i am loving it.

...I need to check out this warranty. I have two that worked great last year, but neither are working now.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been using cell cameras for 10 years, and they’ve worked great. For some reason, 4 of my camera locations have ZERO service now. I’ve talked to a guy I know that lives close, and he confirmed that ATT service had in fact gotten worse.

I’m going to try MIH’s external antenna idea.
Your Spartans likely use the same interface, but double check (spartan support would probably be best). At $20 per, it's hard to beat. You can also use just the regular antennae you pull off the camera, depending on what the gain rating is.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your Spartans likely use the same interface, but double check (spartan support would probably be best). At $20 per, it's hard to beat. You can also use just the regular antennae you pull off the camera, depending on what the gain rating is.

You techie guys crack me up. I’m a dumb redneck from east Texas. I don’t know what interface and gain rating even mean.

I turn on the camera let it find a signal (or not) and do a “hello test” to basically tell me if it really does (or doesn’t) have a signal. If it doesn’t, I say screw it (or usually a stream of expletives) and put up a non cellular camera instead.

That’s about as technical as it gets for me.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom