2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m headed to Hamilton TX. My daughter and her friends all go down to one of the girls parents weekend ranch once a year. The host dad asked if I could come down to hang out. He said the pigs are hitting one of the feeders, I’m all over it. Taking some shooting toys for the girls to have fun with. I’m giving up opening weekend of ML but get to spend some quality time with my daughter.
Should be a great weekend.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m headed to Hamilton TX. My daughter and her friends all go down to one of the girls parents weekend ranch once a year. The host dad asked if I could come down to hang out. He said the pigs are hitting one of the feeders, I’m all over it. Taking some shooting toys for the girls to have fun with. Should be a fun weekend.

Have fun take pics!!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the dinks I am seeing this year, I would pop this guy in a heartbeat.

And yes, the weather is going to be a little nasty, but some of my best hunts have been on days like this season opener is shaping up to be. I’m betting that with the temps we have been having and all, this weekend is going to be good.
He may be an older buck? Sway back and big belly that's sagging. I have a video of him that I can't get to post, but working on it.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple new ones this week. Wind forecast keeps changing for Friday evening. Love this time of year! I’m also sold on tasco cameras.
e73c393e6ff84449e97622670493bab7.jpg
a31b50f1ba466bc5bd08dcb061df34a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A guy at work has three acres that he owns. He has taken a decent buck off it for the last few years. He’s been running cams and corn since August. He usually has a deer or two by now that he has his eye on but there’s been nothing but the sam little forky running with his doe group. In the last 2 days he’s had 3 really nice bucks around. I think they are starting to move and wish I had more time to get out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom