2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These two are just teasing me now.

66f6c7d65ef57bdbc8d3c38ef7ab8448.jpg

b06be1689f7e125bca1ccec6f2081ef5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah well, there wouldn’t be but one teasing me. That buck in the bottom picture is nothing compared to the buck in the top picture.
It’s hard to do, but make him your target and forget the rest. In 2015, I passed a 160 class buck waiting one I knew was bigger, and after he walked away, I seriously questioned my sanity. It paid off in the long run, but it was a tough call at the time.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah well, there wouldn’t be but one teasing me. That buck in the bottom picture is nothing compared to the buck in the top picture.
It’s hard to do, but make him your target and forget the rest. In 2015, I passed a 160 class buck waiting one I knew was bigger, and after he walked away, I seriously questioned my sanity. It paid off in the long run, but it was a tough call at the time.

The trashy buck on top is definitely the bigger deer . . . but with my buck drought I won't be passing up either if given the chance. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom