2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really need to burn my place in the spring. I’m getting over run with tamaracks, cedars, and locusts. The state or NRCS used to have a cost share program for getting rid of cedars, but I haven’t found anything online that indicates they still do.
I'm sure you've been here but thought I'd Post some of the programs the NRCS has. Some may help you, some not.
A phone call to the local agent is sometimes better than actually looking at the programs listed but I'm sure you may have already done this.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure you've been here but thought I'd Post some of the programs the NRCS has. Some may help you, some not.
A phone call to the local agent is sometimes better than actually looking at the programs listed but I'm sure you may have already done this.

Just to give you some additional programs in addition to NRCS, give a call to your local conservation district. I work for South Caddo Conservation District and we offer cost share programs other that what NRCS offers. There are a lot of conservation offices located in the same building as the NRCS and both offer programs that are independent of each other.

If you need a number to your local conservation district office shout at me and I’ll hook you up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing but does on my trail cams, but a 6 point turned up in the front yard today.

IMG_1882.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of about 8:30 yesterday morning, ALL my Spartan 3g cameras on the ATT network quit sending pictures. I don’t know if it’s a tower/network issue or if ATT sped up their “sunset date” and has already quit servicing 3g devices.

Anyone else having this problem?!?

Fortunately, I’m heading back up tomorrow to try to figure out what’s going on, but I feel like I’m flying blind two days before season.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of about 8:30 yesterday morning, ALL my Spartan 3g cameras on the ATT network quit sending pictures. I don’t know if it’s a tower/network issue or if ATT sped up their “sunset date” and has already quit servicing 3g devices.

Anyone else having this problem?!?

Fortunately, I’m heading back up tomorrow to try to figure out what’s going on, but I feel like I’m flying blind two days before season.
I wish I had more info for you.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had more info for you.
It is what it is, and there’s nothing I can do from 500 miles away.
I posted this same info on a trail cam page of FB, and one guy that works for ATT said they are already shutting down 3g to make room for 5g. Another guy said that ATT had a major outage yesterday about 8:30 yesterday morning (ironically) for all South Carolina and the surrounding area, but I can’t see that affecting NW Oklahoma.:scratch:

Like I said, I’m heading back up in the morning, so as long as the cameras are still taking pictures (which they should be), I can catch up on what’s going on when I get there. It just sucks for right now when pictures should be streaming in.:censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom